• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theeagleman5

• SDSUJacks

• ron

• ManiacAlum

:rofl: ...Jacks has probably been on an all weekend bender downing at least 2 cases of Old Milwaukee..... :rofl:

HAHA! I had a buddy text me that last night. I knew the Boilers played NW the nt before, so I didn't bite. Wife just made me a 42 Below bloody mary. No Old Swill. There is a bar in Vermillion (home to USD) that does Around the Trailer Park (you guys can call it Around Dakota). You have to finish 6 beers. Old Mil, Hamm's, Stroh's, Old Style, Natty Light and High Life.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

They still make Hamms and Strohs?...wow!....TheEagleman used to like a Genese Cream Ale back in the day.... :lol:

They still make Hamms and Strohs?...wow!....TheEagleman used to like a Genese Cream Ale back in the day.... :lol:

Eagleman, a fellow youngblood is always welcome up in Rochester, NY home of the Genesee brewing company

Oakland whups IUPUI...what's wrong w/ IUPUI?

IPFW is for real. +13 over WIU.

CC might just be one of the worst teams we've seen in a long time. No disrespect to them. Four schollie players. Our true frosh big Dykstra had 17 and 9 in like 22 minutes. Wolters came somewhat close to a trip-dbl in limited time. SDSU +26. How the world did IUPUI only win by 8 against them?

IPFW vs. Oak next weekend.

Our next homestand in 2 weeks vs. Oak and then IPFW looking brutal. Hope for 1-1. For whatever reason, we've played Oak and ORU alot tougher than we've played NDSU and IPFW since we've arrived in Summit.

Future SL member USD lost to Longwood by 2 by a trey at the buzzer.