Major NDSU Arena Announcment

FargoBison

Beautiful....looks like a nice venue for us to kick your butts!.... ;)

Looks great! Absolutely will become one of the premier arenas in the conference. Thirty two million bucks on a renovation!!

What was the entire cost of the Mabee Center in 1971-2....about $25 million?.... :geek:

My bet is, with the new arena and the crowds that stuff like that usually brings in, NDSU becomes an even tougher place to play. Hats off to the Bison for upping the ante to other teams in the conference!

What was the entire cost of the Mabee Center in 1971-2....about $25 million?.... :geek:

The original cost was less than half that 38 years ago. I would be guessing, but have to believe it would be close to the NDSU price tag to replicate the Mabee Center in today's dollars.

About $12 million to build the Mabee Center in the early 70's?....wow!...TheEagleman wouldn't have thought is was that low....guess OR got some cheap labor..... ;) .....Hard to believe they could build a first class arena seating 10,000+ today...I'll bet it would be closer to $100 Mill or more..... :geek: