Super Bowl Picks

ORU Eli

The new season is upon us...I know a lot of Okies are more passionate about OU/OSU than they are NFL but I'm guessing we have at least a few fans on the board. Just curious - what are some Super Bowl picks?

I'm predicting Green Bay over Baltimore...would love to see my Cowboys get a home game for the big game but they don't have history on their side and I don't like the vibe of the team going into a year with a very difficult schedule. I'm guessing depth problems and injuries are going to keep them from moving past the first round of the playoffs. Wade will get a bunch of the blame and get axed and Jerry will bring in somebody like Bill Cower to make a big splash.

Jerry Jones hire Bill Cowher?....TheEagleman doesn't ever see that happening....Jones prefers to have a coach that he can boss around....it didn't work when he had Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells who were both excellent football men....Ol Jerry wants to run the entire show and unfortunately his big ego always takes over....that's the downfall of the Cowboys....as for the Super Bowl?...tough call this year but how about Indianapolis and New Orleans in a rematch?....but yeah, Baltimore and Green Bay are also good choices... ;)