Tough Loss for TU today....OUCH!!!

theeagleman5

Double Ouch!....just when you thought the Golden Hurricane had come from behind and outscored ECU today by 49-45, TU snatches defeat from the jaws of victory giving up a 33 yd Hail Mary TD toss on the final play of the game to lose, 51-49.....tremendous offensive performance from TU but again it appears the defense is severely lacking in 2010....such a shame after they drove the field nicely in the final minutes and appeared to have the win sewn up....tough way to start the new season....while TheEagleman detests TU on the basketball court...I have always been a fan of the football team since I was a season ticket holder in 1974 and 1975 during my ORU student days...you could get a full season pass in the end zone back then for $25 a season...Ex-MrsEagleman and I used to attend every game..... ;)

The TU-ECU game was a perfect example of the last team with the ball or the first defense to get a hold would win the game. Neither team's defense could stop the other's offense. If I was Todd Graham, I would fire the defensive coordinator, use the money for next year's recruits, and take over the defensive scheme for the rest of the season. Okie State is going to have a hey-day with Tulsa's defense in a couple of weeks.

You got that right, Bogus.....OSU will put up 70+ on Tulsa....the Coach has to do something about that defense....ECU isn't expected to be that good and scored 51.....geez.... :P