"Ron . . ." thread -

tmh8286

it may be time for this thread to be "accidentally deleted" like the last "Ron..." thread. the basketball season can't start soon enough.

FWIW...I started the Canadian thread b/c I knew Ron reads this board and that he was going to try to attend the games. I happen to be interested in opposing viewpoints, so I was really interested to see what he had to say. And it was great info from a non-SDSU fan.

I did not know he already had a thread started on another board as I rarely stray from this one. I get in trouble on our board from time to time for doing the same thing. I'm an easy going guy and I guess I just never figure someone is going to get their feathers ruffeled over something so petty. You're not alone...we too have people so thin skinned, so paranoid that they too get all bent outta shape if anyone dares not preach to the choir on our board too. I mean, good God, you're all upset b/c I talked about how we roughed up some horrible Canandian teams in August? Wow...really?

And no, had we lost I wouldn't have started a thread....b/c there would already have been one on this VERY page that I was chastised for posting on. Guranteed.