2010 - 2011 Predictions

MrJones

UT-Arlington:1-0, North Texas:2-0, Tulsa:3-0, Harvard: 3-1, Villanova: 4-1, Lasalle:5-1, Houston:6-1, Missouri State: 6-2, Western Illinois:7-2, IUPUI: 8-2, Arkansas:9-2, Ok. State:9-3, IPFW:10-3, Oakland:11-3, NEOK St:12-3, SDSU:13-3, NDSU:14-3, UMKC:15-3, Southern Utah:16-3, Centernary:17-3, IPFW:17-4, Oakland:17-5, NDSU:18-5, SDSU:19-5, Southern Utah:20-5, UMKC:21-5, Centenary:22-5, Western Illinois:23-5, IUPUI:24-5

Regular Season Record 24-5

I think the ladies have a great schedule that could allow us to break into the top 25 this season. I may even go out on a limb and say this, if we can play the whole season strong and play without serious injuries I think loosing only 3 games could happen!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

You think ORU can beat Villanova, huh?.....TheEagleman would love to see that....not sure we can beat the Lady Wildcats but we sure should win at LaSalle....can't wait to see Kevi in action..... :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Is Harvard really that good? I don't know anything about them, but do you really think that they will be our first loss of the season? I would think we will have our hands full with Arkansas before Harvard, but what do I know???

The way I look at it.... Harvard plays tougher competition all year, I think they are probably battle tested with some tougher schools. I mean don't get me wrong, I really hope they win. The reason I think Arkansas will be a win.... We schrim. them last year and won!

ORU will beat Harvard....but unlikely they will take Nova at the Annapolis tournament....just don't see us beating the Lady Wildcats who play top level teams like UConn, ND, Georgetown, Syracuse, etc.... :geek:

• 2 weeks later...

For ORU to break into the top 25, Eagles need to soar against teams that were or will be playing post-season as the bottom of the Summit is also the bottom of the D-I ranks. Unfortunately, the teams on the OOC only include 2 post-season 09-10 teams, OK St, and Mo St. Harvard and 'Nova are no better ranked than ORU.

IMHO, ORU's scheduled such that there will be no NCAA at-large this upcoming season, Eagles will need to beat SDSU at Sioux Falls to make it.

Hopefully ORU does really well OOC, so when the Jacks and ORU play losing to each other doesn't knock eack other out in RPI. Should be great games between these two teams next season.

For ORU to break into the top 25, Eagles need to soar against teams that were or will be playing post-season as the bottom of the Summit is also the bottom of the D-I ranks. Unfortunately, the teams on the OOC only include 2 post-season 09-10 teams, OK St, and Mo St. Harvard and 'Nova are no better ranked than ORU.

IMHO, ORU's scheduled such that there will be no NCAA at-large this upcoming season, Eagles will need to beat SDSU at Sioux Falls to make it.

Hopefully ORU does really well OOC, so when the Jacks and ORU play losing to each other doesn't knock eack other out in RPI. Should be great games between these two teams next season.

Good post, rabidrabbit. :geek: