• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theeagleman5

• ORUTerry

• ORUTex

• Otis 83

Top Posters In This Topic

That's tempting :lol:

Seriously, thanks for the link but my company's firewall will never let me through. Peace.

Blake Treinen didn't pitch vs. OU. Jared Koch, SDSU's #3 starter did. Also didn't use the #1 mid relief pitcher. Yes, Vermeulen pitched for 1-2/3 innings (9th & 10th). So ORU is likely to see Treinen today.

He's not pitching any longer.

Good guys up 14-4 in the 6th - Elder with 2 jacks, including a granny.

With their line-up and our pitching/defense, I won't feel comfortable until we have about 20 runs. It's like beer-league softball... :drunk:

Good comparison OT. Now the good guys are up 16-6. At this rate we're going to win 22-13. At this rate we won't see the submarin phenom.

If it were a regular season game, the run rule would have just kicked in. So let's hope we can hold the lead.

The SDSU broadcaster is consistently gushing praise over the Golden Eagles and Coach Walton. Is that normal?

TheEagleman just got home and is loving it that ORU is kicking some Jack A$$ by 18-6 and still batting in the 7th.....oh man, I love it so!.... :clap:

So this is the SDSU ace that we blasted today?.....looks like if the Jacks can get by the Grizz in game 2 tonight, they will have to win a pair vs. ORU tomorrow.....not happening..... ;)

18-6 ORU now in the 8th....time to crack open a cold one and enjoy the end of this game.....stay thirsty, my friends..... ;)

Holy RBI fest, 21 to be exact... now this is the ORU baseball we all know and love. :o 21-6 Eagles in the 9th, and if we lose this one, I'll never log onto this board again.

Batting practice must have been REALLY loud on the radio today...

This is getting embarassing for the Jacks....21-6 now as we head to the 9th....Furmanek with a 3 run hr and now has 5 Rbi and Elder with 2 hrs and 6 Rbi....ORU has scored in every inning but one....the good guys are inspired today....must have had wheaties this morning....the confidence is back....SDSU will be forced to use up any remaining pitching vs OU tonight....even if they win, they are in big trouble....looks like a long trip back to Brookings..... :P

It's over now...a relief for SDSU as we pound them 21-6....can't wait for the on scene reports....must have been a total massacre....the Jacks ace takes his first loss of the season....now they have to turn right around and face Oakland tonight....after this beating, they might have to throw the trainer tomorrow if they advance....gotta love it!..... ;)

Gut-check time for the Jacks. It is ALWAYS difficult to win the tourney night game after losing the afternoon game - and will be especially tough with the heat in Tulsa today. Still, I fully expect to see the Jacks and Eagles back on the field tomorrow afternoon in the Championship round.

Yeah....TheEagleman expects SDSU will beat Oakland again tonight and advance....it should be the two best tomorrow....the Jacks and ORU....but they will be hard pressed to beat us at home in a DH....it's probably never happened.... :geek:

Congrts on the win and congrats on making it back to the Chip.

And I suppose congrats on a Summit Tourney Title.....I don't see SDSU or Oakland double-dipping ORU at ORU.

Just curious, why can baseball be played on a home field but not basketball. We have a really nice minor league park here in SuFu. Just sayin' ;)

Stick it, Jacks....your team couldn't beat us in the Grand Canyon....and bring on your ace reliever tomorrow, we'll kick his A$$, too....I'm tired of all this SDSU bull----......all TheEagleman has to say is 21-6....ORU will put you out of your misery in Game 1 tomorrow!....your boys can go home and start tossing cow turds or whatever it is people from SD do in the summer.....I've held my tongue for far too long.....go home JackA$$es!..... |(

By the way, TheEagleman has had a little wine tonight....i'm ready to take anybody on.....bring it, baby..... :P