Summit League Tournament - Day 2

Old Titan

Stick it, Jacks....your team couldn't beat us in the Grand Canyon....and bring on your ace reliever tomorrow, we'll kick his A$$, too....I'm tired of all this SDSU bullsh*%#T......all TheEagleman has to say is 21-6....ORU will put you out of your misery in Game 1 tomorrow!....your boys can go home and start tossing cow turds or whatever it is people from SD do in the summer.....I've held my tongue for far too long.....go home JackA$$es!..... |(

Please keep it civil, Eagleman!! ;) Dollar signs and pound markers don't hide the inappropriate language. We're trying to be family-friendly here . . . :tmi:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theeagleman5

• ORUTerry

• ORUTex

• Otis 83

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick it, Jacks....your team couldn't beat us in the Grand Canyon....and bring on your ace reliever tomorrow, we'll kick his A$$, too....I'm tired of all this SDSU bullsh*%#T......all TheEagleman has to say is 21-6....ORU will put you out of your misery in Game 1 tomorrow!....your boys can go home and start tossing cow turds or whatever it is people from SD do in the summer.....I've held my tongue for far too long.....go home JackA$$es!..... |(

Ha ha...wow. :drunk: They serve beer at the JLJ? I imagine you are probably tired of SDSU by about now. I wouldn't blame you. Just imagine if we had made the move to D1 ten years ago. :lol:

I thoroughly enjoyed the game this afternoon but I didn't feel comfortable even when we were up 14-4 and they cut it to 14-6. I kept telling my son that we need to keep scoring runs because SDSU can hit.

SDSU's coach started arguing with the umpire (I think it was the 5th inning) and was thrown from the game. He was frustrated I think over what seemed to be a shrinking strike zone for his pitcher which had led to a couple walks. From the stands it's hard to tell, but it seemed to me that the SDSU pitcher wasn't hitting the outside corner but the coach thought he was catching the outside corner. I was not surprised that he was thrown out because he ran pretty quickly toward the umpire and pushed it too far once he got out there, but it almost seemed like he wanted to get thrown out to try and change the momentum of the game. Just a guess.

I was impressed that SDSU seemed to have 30+ fans (mabye even 40+). They cheered well for SDSU even when they were down by around 10 runs. They represented their school well.

Great game by the Eagles at the right time.

Ritchie really is a good guy (kid I suppose since he's just 25 - youngest skipper in NCAA). I thought the same thing, he was trying to motivate.

It would be nice to push it to 2 games tommorow but I really doubt that is going to happen. Thanks for the kid words Jason. It's been a great year for us but in the end you guys took it home once again. Congrats and good luck.

20 -6 Jacks over the Griz in the nite cap. Hope the Jacks can make it more exciting for the Eagles tomorrow, and tag at least one loss in the Summit tourney on the Eagles. Eagles have proven again today why they're the team to beat in the Summit.

Glad that SDSU could beat up on the Grizz tonight.....but here's the deal...Oakland stinks....two wins over those clowns means zippo.....didn't want to play them anyway....TheEagleman wants the good guys to send SDSU home ourselves...tomorrow afternoon the Vegas Gold and Navy Blue will be on the field, not Oakland......the Jacks chances of winning?....none....ORU only has to win one of two but guaranteed it will only take one....pack your bags and start the bus, SDSU....you'll be outta town by dinner time.....TheEagleman will be watching Monday afternoon for ORU's NCAA draw while SDSU's starting nine is tossing cowturds somewhere outside of Brookings....I'm sick of these clowns..... :P

Football.

Better football - at the high school level.

Brunettes.

Trees.

Sunlight.

SDSU has a pretty good play by play guy. He's no Hax, but pretty solid. On the broadcast, he commented that anybody complaining the Jacks lost because of the umps calls is delirious. The ump didn't give up 20+ RBIs.

SDSU has a pretty good play by play guy. He's no Hax, but pretty solid. On the broadcast, he commented that anybody complaining the Jacks lost because of the umps calls is delirious. The ump didn't give up 20+ RBIs.

I listened to him during the SDSU/Oakland game - very good announcer.

Let's go Big Blue!....time to whip SDSU and send them home.... ;)