Trever Vermeulen

tmh8286

You think, nationally, anybody cares about either of us? You guys are in a state where you are small potatoes at best.

I guess those National AP writers talking about our nationally recognized baseball program this week are all on the ORU payroll :lol:

One of the things that attracted me to ORU when I visited was that they competed at the highest level in college sports, and won championships against schools with bigger budgets and greater resources! We are probably one of the smaller schools (attendance-wise)in all of D-1 athletics, but that doesn't stop ORU from putting out an excellent product and winning in our conference and against BCS institutions. Jacks, we may be considered "small potatoes" next to the Big 12 or C-USA affiliated institutions in resources and facilities, but I'm sure if you asked those schools they'll tell you that it doesn't feel like they're playing "small potatoes" when we beat 'em.

Let the dogs bark while the train keeps rolling. Long live ORU!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SDSUJacks

• theeagleman5

• Old Titan

• TrueBlue82

I guess those National AP writers talking about our nationally recognized baseball program this week are all on the ORU payroll :lol:

One of the things that attracted me to ORU when I visited was that they competed at the highest level in college sports, and won championships against schools with bigger budgets and greater resources! We are probably one of the smaller schools (attendance-wise)in all of D-1 athletics, but that doesn't stop ORU from putting out an excellent product and winning in our conference and against BCS institutions. Jacks, we may be considered "small potatoes" next to the Big 12 or C-USA affiliated institutions in resources and facilities, but I'm sure if you asked those schools they'll tell you that it doesn't feel like they're playing "small potatoes" when we beat 'em.

Let the dogs bark while the train keeps rolling. Long live ORU!

Excellent post :up:

Jacks, we may be considered "small potatoes" next to the Big 12 or C-USA affiliated institutions in resources and facilities, but I'm sure if you asked those schools they'll tell you that it doesn't feel like they're playing "small potatoes" when we beat 'em.

Let's add some fuel to this fire and give the Sooners something to bark about by whipping them this afternoon!