Racial slurs at NDSU against IUPUI

ORUalum

I shouldn't have called Ford a punk. I should have said,in that game, he ACTED like a punk. But at least I had witnessed him engage in the type of behavior that resulted in me "calling him out". Kind of like when the people on this board were just positive that Mark Engen tried to injure Ford a couple games earlier. I just really doubt that the person on here making uneducated and untrue generalizations of Dakotans has never even stepped foot on our soil, or if he has he's never spent more than a few days here. But so be it.....I love living here.

What's interesting about this is both opponents were the same in the Ford acting "punkish" and the NDSU heckling incident. I have watched 8-10 ORU games w/ Ford on the team and never saw him act quite the way he did that night against IUPUI. SDSU is 10x the rival to NDSU that IUPUI is and neither Nagy or the players never complained and we've never heard of this type of behavior from Bison fans before. Maybe IUPUI is the problem? On more than a few occasions I have seen Ron Hunter kind of run or suddenly move at an opposing player catching the ball or just not really move when an opposing player takes a shot, etc. Always thought that was kind of weak and something that stood out. Maybe the fact that IUPUI doesn't really have a strong rival doesn't help either. I know the IPFW band can be brutal, but nothing like a true rival.

Maybe IUPUI is the problem? On more than a few occasions I have seen Ron Hunter kind of run or suddenly move at an opposing player catching the ball or just not really move when an opposing player takes a shot, etc. Always thought that was kind of weak and something that stood out.

The problem is Ron. Period. Has been for a LONG time.

The guy is an A** CLOWN. Period. He is an embarassment to the league and himself. He tries to be a bully, but when someone pushes back, he cries racism.