NDSU at SDSU on channelsurfing.net (in OT right now)

Mike Minyard

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• SDSUJacks

• ManiacAlum

• tmh8286

The Big Sky made a big mistake not adding the Dakota four and the future of the Summit is in the Dakota's. Until we leave..... :hai::D

Leave; stay; whatever - no one cares.

Which is why you have to keep coming on our message board to crow all the time.

Because the other three people on your message board don't care, either.

ORU doesn't "need the Dakotas" - never has, never will.

You came to us begging for admission, and credibility.

But, if you guys really are leaving, could you hurry up and do it before our baseball team is forced to come freeze up there while kicking your cans all over the field four straight?

Leaving? OT, you better be ready for two more Dakota schools, and more trips to the Great White North!

It is a shame USD dropped baseball due to title 9 ;)

Leaving? OT, you better be ready for two more Dakota schools, and more trips to the Great White North!

It is a shame USD dropped baseball due to title 9 ;)

Yeah, I'm sure the Coyotes were a baseball juggernaut... |(

The "ther three people on our message board"? Funny. Our NDSU game thread has 6,200 hits. Your IUPUI game thread has 600.

The "ther three people on our message board"? Funny. Our NDSU game thread has 6,200 hits. Your IUPUI game thread has 600.

6000 of your hits for that game were from "LakesBison", misspelling things in all caps. :geek:

I go on your message board every now and then.

Mostly when I'm having trouble sleeping - always does the trick. |-)

Oh boy...things are starting to heat up for the Summit Tournament and we still have 2+ weeks to go until Sioux Falls....TheEagleman cannot wait....hopefully, they will have some black refs up there to even things out.... :P

....hopefully, they will have some black refs up there to even things out.... :P

Just perfect: within 24 hours, on both message boards in the Dakotas, that post will be attributed to me. :x

Yes...TheEagleman and Old Titan are interchangeable....in fact, we may even be the same person....and here's hoping that we see an all African-American crew officiating our opening round game vs. NDSU.... :devil::P:devil:

I think we both have gray goatees.....hummmmmmmmmm..... ;)

6,200 almost doubles up the attendance for that big rivalry game

We report on actual attendance, so comparing our numbers this year won't mean much. I will honestly say, we have had the absolute worst weather this winter in a long time. And oddly enough, much of it has fallen on SDSU home games. The truth. You're rolling your eyes arent't you? Well go check it out for yourself. I asked someone on our board for a link and they provided it but I have yet to check it out. Just a coincidence that in SDSU and NDSU's first year of full fledged D1 that the Summit was the 2nd highest conference as far as attendance jump goes. And just wait til SDSU is a legit contender...not to mention when USD is in the league and all the media coverage is Summit. Our old conference, the NCC, was always tops in attendance. And that was D2. Just wait til we start becoming legit in D1.

USD - solid football program.

SDSU - current #11 FCS football program, made FCS playoffs, etc.

Baseball drives the bus at very few schools. But hey, go baseball!

6000 of your hits for that game were from "LakesBison", misspelling things in all caps. :geek:

I go on your message board every now and then.

Mostly when I'm having trouble sleeping - always does the trick. |-)

Lakes doesn't stop by anymore.

Would love to see number of hits for you and lil old us :P

We report on actual attendance, so comparing our numbers this year won't mean much. I will honestly say, we have had the absolute worst weather this winter in a long time. And oddly enough, much of it has fallen on SDSU home games. The truth. You're rolling your eyes arent't you? Well go check it out for yourself. I asked someone on our board for a link and they provided it but I have yet to check it out. Just a coincidence that in SDSU and NDSU's first year of full fledged D1 that the Summit was the 2nd highest conference as far as attendance jump goes. And just wait til SDSU is a legit contender...not to mention when USD is in the league and all the media coverage is Summit. Our old conference, the NCC, was always tops in attendance. And that was D2. Just wait til we start becoming legit in D1.

SDSU and NDSU have literally 4x the enrollment of ORU and you still get 3,000 for a 'rivalry' :?:

Obviously the Dakotas are carrying the Summit, can't wait for that 4/5 game :clap:

Lakes doesn't stop by anymore.

Would love to see number of hits for you and lil old us :P

Man, I get tired of my words getting twisted.

Never said we had more fans than you guys.

We're one of the smallest schools in Division-I basketball, and one of the youngest.

Just said that no one (outside of a hundred thousand steers in Dakota feedlots) cares what you do.

And, that your message board is b-o-r-i-n-g, which it is. |-)