NDSU at SDSU on channelsurfing.net (in OT right now)

Mike Minyard

...darn near wins in our last two trips to Mabee say no one in yellow and blue is scared of the Eagles.

Hey look, kids - SDSU has a "Moral Victory" trophy case just like NDSU!

"Cut down the nets!!" :rofl:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• SDSUJacks

• ManiacAlum

• tmh8286

Only difference is that at least NDSU has won something of substance. :lol:

Sorry to have kept this thread going but couldn't resist.

At least if it were an OU or NDSU fan it would make some sort of sense :D

I can't remember an Oakland or ORU fan going to the others board saying "What's up now? We're taking over this conference!!" after a single win, especially if you haven't ever managed to win a season series over that team. Maybe that says something about having been there before.

I'm all for school pride but SDSU needs to worry about closing the gap with IPFW and actually beating NDSU first before trying to blow up our board.

Maybe I should get on Big 12 message boards and talk about how ORU is 3-2 in its last 5 meetings against Big 12 opponents.

"Wooo! We're closing the gap! We ain't scared of the Big 12 anymore!!"

Because that sounds completely rational.

At least if it were an OU or NDSU fan it would make some sort of sense :D

I can't remember an Oakland or ORU fan going to the others board saying "What's up now? We're taking over this conference!!" after a single win, especially if you haven't ever managed to win a season series over that team. Maybe that says something about having been there before.

I'm all for school pride but SDSU needs to worry about closing the gap with IPFW and actually beating NDSU first before trying to blow up our board.

Maybe I should get on Big 12 message boards and talk about how ORU is 3-2 in its last 5 meetings against Big 12 opponents.

"Wooo! We're closing the gap! We ain't scared of the Big 12 anymore!!"

Because that sounds completely rational.

Wish I'd said that. :clap:

Let this thread die. PLEASE!

I agree, but first I have to quickly point out that noone isn't any more of a word than alot. Almost no one makes that mistake anymore, though.

Let this thread die. PLEASE!

I'm afraid you would have to drive a wooden stake into the hearts of me, SDSUJacks and LakesMcLovin' for that to happen.

Or, you could just stop reading it... ;)

How about "narcissistic doofus".

+1

Hey Ron, is "vouche" a Canadian derivation of a French word that Jacks might have picked up during his time in your fine country? I can't find it in my French or English spell check. Maybe you can help us with a translation.

... but first I have to quickly point out that noone isn't any more of a word than alot. Almost no one makes that mistake anymore, though.

While alot of people probably liked this post, noone liked it more than I did.

:rofl::lol::rofl:

While alot of people probably liked this post, noone liked it more than I did.

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Tooshay

Tooshay

I can tell by your spelling of the previous French word that you are a French scholar and I can't do much better with "vouche" than anything you have already discovered. As pointed out in "tooshay", "vouche" should be pronounced "voosh" which reminds me of the new ORU t-shirts (swoosh). Sometimes people have trouble with an accurate rendition of the the "v" though and end up pronouncing it "woosh" instead which has the connotation of high speed. Thusly interpreted with all the scholarly finesse (French word too) I can muster (not the yellow stuff that goes on the hot dog which makes a dandy accompaniment for, you guessed it - "French" fries), I think SDSUJacks is saying that Scott Sutton can blow anything by the SDSU team that he wants and SDSUJacks is okay with it ;) . In case there are any other linguists out there willing to put their expertise to the public test, be my guest. 8)

SDSU and NDSU, you know, the great white newbies of the Summit, the D2 turds, have gone to a combined 3 NCAA tourneys the last two years. ORU = zero. So I think we're done bowing now. Not to mention SDSU went to the 16 team FCS Playoffs. That's big boy football, where we have a team and where you put up video game pics of how swell you would look if you ever had a football team. Thank You now.

I can't remember an Oakland or ORU fan going to the others board saying "What's up now? We're taking over this conference!!"

Which speaks of the passion of each teams fanbase. We had at least 5x the ppl at our WOMENS post season game tonight in your home state then you had in your mens post season game in our home state and you had a way better chance of watching just one game, let alone advancing.

Alright, Jacks. You win! Please leave us alone now to feel sorry for ourselves as we reflect on how much better SDSU is at everything. Thank you!