Crazy Night in the Summit

TrueBlue82

Five games in the Summit tonight - ALL won by the visiting team. In a league where road wins are like gold, that is quite a feat. I certainly can't remember a similar situation in my years of following the Mid-Con/Summit. I only wish UMKC had held on against IUPUI!

Five games in the Summit tonight - ALL won by the visiting team. In a league where road wins are like gold, that is quite a feat. I certainly can't remember a similar situation in my years of following the Mid-Con/Summit. I only wish UMKC had held on against IUPUI!

If UMKC plays that tough at home, it is a good thing that the ORU Tulsa community has a road trip planned. I expect to hear the Fabulous Fifty screaming their heads off at all the right moments as I watch the proceedings on ELIve (I hope), or listen to Hax (couldn't do that last game for some reason). That road trip may turn into an important element in our struggle to achieve the best conference regular season result that we can.

IUPUI really humbled Oakland tonight....not surprised that the Jags won but definitely the 24 pt margin a bit of a shocker.....the Grizz are human after all.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody catch the news report out of San Antonio today where apparently nude photos of former IUPUI star George Hill have surfaced on the internet?.....he has apparently apologized and taken responsibility for the photos....what else can TheEagleman say?.....geez.... :P