Recruiting Update (2010)

ORUTerry

Thinking about how good our Lady Eagles are going to be over the next four-five years, it could be a pretty special thing to be a brother/sister combo for a university the size of ours.

Did anyone else notice how overtly Christian the songs are for this mix tape? It appears it could be a win/win on multiple levels.

Yeah, I noticed that as well.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dchief42

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• darrenj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would be an amazing signing for Scott Sutton and Co. Never Know how with recruiting tho...I was thinking Rotnei would come here...but was wrong...All we can do is pray for this kid lol

Said it before, say it again: this is a MUST recruiting year, and with the fall class being pretty much a bust, it puts all the pressure on this spring's signings.

Our talent pool right now is very shallow - we need bodies, and we need 'em to be good.

Plenty of potential playing time for the likes of K.C.!! :clap:

Said it before, say it again: this is a MUST recruiting year, and with the fall class being pretty much a bust, it puts all the pressure on this spring's signings.

Our talent pool right now is very shallow - we need bodies, and we need 'em to be good.

Plenty of potential playing time for the likes of K.C.!! :clap:

Any chance that you're a salesman, OT? ;)

K.C. Ross-Miller took in bedlam...looks like his list changed a little, but ORU still in the mix

OUHOOPS Recruiting News: Bedlam visitor

2010 PG, K.C. Ross-Miller and his father, Coach Tim Miller, took in the Bedlam action at the LNC yesterday. Ross-Miller is listed at 6'0" and 175 pounds. Coach Miller recently revealed his son's top 7 schools. Both OU and OSU made the latest cut along with Virginia, Oral Roberts, LSU, Wichita State, and Ole Miss. Coach Miller's daughter will be attending ORU next season.

I have seen Ross-Miller play a couple of times with the latest being in the early fall. The once Kentucky Wildcat commit has an improved jumper to go with a really solid ability to get to the basket. He does a nice job of not allowing defenders to bump him off of the ball. As a PG prospect, he impressed me with his ability to change speeds off the bounce. His stock has really risen over the past couple of months due to improved shooting ability and his PG skillset.

Coach Capel had already developed a solid relationship with Coach Miller and his son prior to the UK commitment. According to Coach Miller, OU has offered K.C. Ross-Miller a scholarship.

http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12275

Hopefully he will visit ORU in the next few weeks. Be good to have him come up for the Tulsa game.

Doesn't OU have a freshman point guard this year? I think it is Mason who is pretty darn good. KC is not going somewhere he is going to sit for a couple of years as a backup

Hopefully he will visit ORU in the next few weeks. Be good to have him come up for the Tulsa game.

Doesn't OU have a freshman point guard this year? I think it is Mason who is pretty darn good. KC is not going somewhere he is going to sit for a couple of years as a backup

Dang: the one position we're stacked at for the next two years, at least on paper. :doh:

But to answer your question, both OU and OSU have pretty good young point guards this season.

You can play both points and i think ORU will do that a lot next year when both are healthy. Either can play off guard and Pearson is big enough to play against most 2 guards.

Hopefully KC will appreciate the opportunity he would have at ORU and the family is a big plus for him.

Mason was a McDonalds All-American so I would think that OU is recruiting Ross-Miller to be a back-up PG. Oklahoma has also just signed T.J. Taylor for 2010 at the PG spot.

OSU has Ray Penn who was the #8 PG in the 2009 class. Fred Gulley who was the 2009 Arkansas player of the year is the back up PG.

You can play both points and i think ORU will do that a lot next year when both are healthy. Either can play off guard and Pearson is big enough to play against most 2 guards.

Hopefully KC will appreciate the opportunity he would have at ORU and the family is a big plus for him.

Sounds like he would be a great addition - I'm sure there would be plenty of minutes right off the bat for a guy who's that talented.

If a player like Miller was on our team next year, then Hunter could definitely play as a "2" guard. Hunter's versatility allows him to play either guard position. He is a true "combo" guard.

I agree. It would add tremendous versatility and depth adding that guy. From Pearson, Hunter, and Miller, you could have two out of those three guys at the court at any time.

MM is keeping a running tally (via Twitter) of how many lower level seats are left. At last count there were 50 tickets left; it should be a great atmosphere!

ok just found out that He visited Oklahoma (OU) on Tuesday...and now he is going back again saturday....he had been there before that as well

I feel sorry for Capel having to coach OU this season. It's basically an AAU team... zero defense and players are just looking for their shot not to help the team. A lot of talent but no coaching.