Arrested Development

praetorfenix86

Since apparently myself, 8EL3K6, and richieoru are the only House fans, how 'bout Arrested Development. Funniest show on TV.

I think its the best comedic show on T.V. since Seinfeld. No other show could match Seinfeld for a long time until AD came around.

I was telling one of my mates about how funny the Puerto Rican day episode of Seinfeld is.

Reminding me about AD getting cancelled is making me cry all over again. It might just go back to being The Simpsons.

Arrested Developement is pretty funny even if it does get a little shtick at times. The funniest show on TV is Extras with Ricky Gervais.

Shows that are not funny... in my opinion

The Office (American Version)

A dumbed down, pre-chewed, and Americanized version of a quality show. The only good things I can say about this show is that it was filmed in color and was focused properly (most of the time).

SNL

Unwatchable

The Simpsons

Every year this show lags on it's legacy is knocked down a couple notches.

I think this years Simpsons are better than the last few years, but I don't think the show will ever be as funny as it was 5-7 years ago. I've never seen the original version of The Office, but I do like the American version, is the British version really better?

• 1 month later...

I have been reading articles about Showtime picking up AD and ordering something like 36 episodes. Showtime wants Mitchell Hurwitz (show creator) on board though and he was getting tired of the show because of having to deal with the FOX execs. I really hope its coming back. And I think the office is hilarious, at first there were some hard scenes to watch feeling as though they were dragging them out, but after keeping on watching the show has become funnier and funnier.