UMKC...1 ORU.....1

theeagleman5

This was a home game that we needed to win.....and we failed on a penalty kick which is always costly....any comments from those in attendence?.....how was the crowd?..... :hai:

Minyard is now persona nongrata....stiffing his old pals on the ORU website for his new buddies on Facebook....it's pathetic and just flat out wrong....TheEagleman wouldn't want him back now even if he groveled.... |(

Minyard is now persona nongrata....stiffing his old pals on the ORU website for his new buddies on Facebook....it's pathetic and just flat out wrong....TheEagleman wouldn't want him back now even if he groveled.... |(

Oh, we'd take him back if he wants back, eagleman!! We took YOU back after a MUCH longer hiatus ;) !

True...but TheEagleman's hiatus was because i never knew about this website...only found out about it thanks to an email from ORUTerry....so you have him to thank for my return.... :P .....and yes, TheEagleman would take MM back...i miss the dude and his inside info....please beg him!.... :*

UMKC is definitely one of the better teams in the conference. Its tough that we missed a PK, but we can't hang our heads too much for a decent result. It was a pretty evenly matched game overall.