Newest Golden Eagle...

ORob1

Guest EagleBackr
Liberty is already on scholarship this year and is not on next years' count.

If I understand right we have 5 to give and have 3 in the house. That leaves two more and one is taken with a Jr. College Guard that is a lock from inside sources. That leaves one left for a big man.I'm thinking S Thomas althought I'm not sure. We seem to have 13 on scholarship right now. :roll:

...so what you are saying is Liberty is on Schuyler Thomas' old scholarship? Makes sense, I guess.....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• ORUTerry

• vcboy2000

• ORU GRAD

Have heard that we should hear about the 'foreign' juco guard tomorrow. My sources say that we 'placed' him in a juco this year as we did not have the scholarships to sign him this year. That will leave one scholarship available.

Hi Everybody. Really like the new site. Great news that Shawn King signed. The juco guard has really been playing well so far. They may save the other scholie for the spring. You never know who may transfer. Hope everybody is going to the game on Sat. Utah St. is loaded this year probably a NCAA tourney team. Should be a great game!!

As I pointed out on another thread, ORU and Utah State are tied at #44 in the USA Today poll this week. That makes this weekend's matchup all the more interesting.

Glad you joined us on the new board, darrenj.