ORU vs Rice, March 8

ORUTex

I don't think there's a trophy so I'll settle for 2-1 with a win over the top-10 hosts.

Need to get it done in the ninth or it could be a very late drive back to Austin.

Yeah...and we need to get Tex home at a decent time....another good reason to win this in regulation.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTex

• Bogus Smith

• theeagleman5

• tmh8286

Top Posters In This Topic

Tex, have you run into any player's parents there today?  Is Robert Barbosa's parents nearby?  If so, give them a bogus hello for me.  They've been coming up from Dallas for the previous two weekends and sharing our box seats over the dugout.

Runner at 3rd one out. HAVE to get him home. Plus my blackberry battery is about to die! 

Wong has gone in for Notarro after being sacrificed over to 2nd.  I hope that he can wun a wong, wong way....  :-D

Hey, now he's on 3rd with a WP.  One out, man on 3rd.  Only 90 wong feet to go!!  :-D :-D

I type way too slow and Tex is way too far ahead of the network broadcast and LiveStats

Great hit by Kyle Price...and very timely!!

Yeah, basketball....how bout those Bison!.... :-D

Serrano gets 2 down in a hurry.. Lets go!! Finish this off

Good guys win...good guys win!  Very respectable victory over a Top 10 team.  This should help with seeding when the Tournament pairings are looked at!!

Good job Eagles.

Nice! Owls go quietly in the 9th. 5-3 ORU wins. How bout them Eagles??

Great win!  We could enter the polls this week.

Yep, very well could.  At 7-2 with wins over Rice, Pac 10, pre-season favorites for mid-majors MAC and SLC, I know that we'll get more than 5 votes, but just not sure if we'll get the respect like a OU, WSU or other mid-major teams.  We'll find out tomorrow, though!!  :-D