ORU vs SDSU

MrsSmith

Geoff just gave a shoutout to "all the ORUSports.com folks out there listening to the game."

Which may be code for, "Lay off my broadcast partner - we're both following your posts right now on our laptops."  :oops:

Get us a freaking lead and maybe we'll cheer up.

No, I actually sent Geoff an IM telling him that (at that time) there was around 20 people on the message board listening to them and that he ought to do a shoutout to everyone listening on the ORUSports.com message board. 

I doubt that Brent Mackey knows how to use a computer, much less read one.  He's having a hard enough time trying to read body language on the bench!!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• bballmangc

• OKC Eagle

• ORUTerry

We need to get the ball down low... but we can't do that unless we can shoot jump shots so they can't pack it in on Lewis/Ford. It will come down to shooting - and defense.

what is most frustraiting is when they do the "instant replay" after every bucket even though the game is still running live......

Geoff quoted the stat that we're 1-10 when behind at halftime - but wasn't the one we won the game against SDSU??

All I know is, if we are fortunate enough to win, we can't play like this against Oakland and expect to come out alive.

This is a defining moment for the Golden Eagles.

I'm sorry , but I gotta say it:  I can't listen to "The Debbie Downer" show anymore - for the umpteenth time this season, I'm turning off my radio.

I'm going to go make me a great, big beverage, and then I'm relying on you guys and the stat tracker for my updates in the second half.

I know you won't let me down!

GO EAGLES!!  :-D

Where is Kevin Ford? One rebound? thats it?

Bring in Holdman. We need energy. 

If i were coach i would remind them that they played against Tyler Hansborough and they are struggling against SDSU?

Geoff quoted the stat that we're 1-10 when behind at halftime - but wasn't the one we won the game against SDSU??

All I know is, if we are fortunate enough to win, we can't play like this against Oakland and expect to come out alive.

This is a defining moment for the Golden Eagles.

If we get to play Oakland on Monday night, there won't be more than 1,000 or so people in the building at 8:30.

I'm sorry , but I gotta say it:  I can't listen to "The Debbie Downer" show anymore - for the umpteenth time this season, I'm turning off my radio.

I'm going to go make me a great, big beverage, and then I'm relying on you guys and the stat tracker for my updates in the second half.

I know you won't let me down!

GO EAGLES!!  :-D

A smoothie??  Paulson makes the best you've ever had . . .

Time now for some Senior leadership.  Someone needs to step up and say something in the locker room and then bring that on the court in to the second half.

ORU IS 0 FOR 9 FROM 3 PT LAND

SHOOTING 33.6 FROM THE FIELD (47.8 SDSU)

AND IS BEING OUT REBOUNDED 19-13 GOOD THING ITS AS CLOSE AS IT IS

surprised no one mentioned all the Summit replays complete with Summit logo during LVE action. Seems like high school kids in the production room.

How could things go much worse?  Surely we'll get things going in the second half.

We can't play any worse.... can we?  :roll:

Unless we play the same  :|

I'm steaming the Sports Animal - Tulsa.

Brilliant!

Get your refunds back from the Summit TV people and go to the Sports Animal and stream it for free!

We are being out rebounded - by six? That is all about effort.... We need to step it up in the 2nd half.