Sign in to follow this  
Irish333

Ah! The Irish!

NormanDale

Too many missed chances ... four left on the last two innings.

playball15

Maybe the warm weather is throwing ORU off? Haha, maybe they are used to playing when it's 30's and 40's

playball15

I didn't realize that Notre Dame's left fielder was the football teams star receiver Golden Tate. They have had several two sport guys like that. Jeff Samardzija was another

wakeflip1

I think Sullivan is running out of gas

playball15

Well looks like Jerry is done with Serrano coming in. ND is up 2-1 with runners on 1st and 2nd

playball15

Well that's the ballgame. ND over ORU 2-1

jmg1984

golden tate is quite the athlete tough lose for the men

Irish333

Guys, that had to be one of the best pitching duels, that I have listened to in a long time.  Both sides were warriors.  I listened to the post game interview and they had nothing but great remarks about our pitcher.  I suspect that Sully went out in the eighth to allow Serrano an opportunity to be a starter this weekend.  Serrano only pitched to one hitter, so it's feasible that he may still get the nod.  Our guys battled to the end.  But in the end, we have to score some runs in order to come out on top.  Man, this was a great game, but of course I hate losing more. Tomorrow's another day!

ManiacAlum

Yeah, it sounds like Sully and Johnson for ND both pitched gems. Gotta push a couple of guys across when we got 'em in scoring position

tmh8286

I guess you can't win 'em all, but that one sure would have been a nice one to have in the bag.

For some of you sharper baseball aficionados, what should we expect from Washington State?  Are they a strong program?  Can we pull off a win tomorrow if we pitch well and thing go our way?