ORU Eli

Chris Welch

Glad you joined our group. We appreciate the great work you and your brother did with the videos! Any chance we could get a copy of the video that ORU is using before introductions so we could show those fans who live outside of Tulsa?

Hey Terry....thanks for the kind words. We had a blast working on the spots.

Scott Higgins, Coach Sutton, and Steve Upshaw deserve a huge thank you for helping pull everything together....they made it one of the easiest productions we've worked on.

Tony Winters and the Mabee Center crew were more than accomodating and the spots turned out great because of their efforts as well.

As far as getting you a copy, you should talk to Scott Higgins since ORU "owns" the content. Technically, I can't distribute it.

Burn Lounge.....no pink cadillacs. They are a client. However, I do have three record companies in my "team"

BTW, Chris, if you guys did the video work for Burn Lounge, it was superb. I also checked out the Enclave link - did you guys have anything to do with that? It was really good as well.