UTSA

ORU-sisko

I'm not entirely sure if you have to log in to use this, but it does not appear so.  Maybe I am wrong because I've never used the Yahoo Broadcast for college baseball.

But just in case the live stats suck again, here is another option courtesy of UTSA.

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/collegebroadcast/teams/tak?sport=base

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Bogus Smith

• jmg1984

I was not at the last game, but heard some of you complaining about a fan being a jerk.  Is he there again?  I ask because the announcer has complained on air about a loud and rude fan....

i hope that is their guy and not ours...

This announcer really makes you appreciate the abilities of Hax.

It is now 7-4 ORU in the bottom of the 7th with one out and runners on first and second.

I was not at the last game, but heard some of you complaining about a fan being a jerk.  Is he there again?  I ask because the announcer has complained on air about a loud and rude fan....

i hope that is their guy and not ours...

I just got back from the game - very windy and cold but a great outing for the Eagles. 

The loud students were out again, and I'd call them a wall of sound - just constant noise, yelling incessantly, pretty much nonsensical stuff.  They were as loud, but not quite as obnoxious, at least I didn't think, as last week. 

Serrano was absolutely unbelievable today.  He was blowing everything past the UTSA batters.