Wow!

Irish333

16 days to the first pitch and there has been absolutely no chatta on this box.  Very dissappointing guys!  It's a tough schedule this year, but that will only give credence to our program when we beat the better teams. ORU is not just another school anymore, people are taking us seriously.

WE ARE  OR...... WE ARE OR....... WE ARE  O-R!    UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

TheEagleman is always willing to chat baseball, Irish...I know we lost a lot of our top players to the pros...who will be the top ORU pitchers and position players?....and who are the new guys to watch?.... 8-)

This weekend looks like it will be great weather to go out and watch the team practice.  Temperatures, although windy, should be near 70.  If anyone does, hopefully we'll get a report.

I will say that I went out and watch some of the fall practice a few months back and it's hard to tell who everyone is unless they're wearing their numbered practice jerseys.  8-)

Temps near 70?? I hate you guys  :wink:  Please please please send us some of that weather.  Can't wait for baseball. 

Ouch, Bisonboy.....your centerfielder will need a dogsled to track down those long drives in the gap..... :-D

Maybe we can have a pink ball tournament like they do in golf!

I just read Kendalls review on the Summit League on Rivals.com.  Not sure if he is picking ORU this season or not.  If he isn't, that could provide some real motivation for the team this year.  I like the rotation of Lamontangue, Sullivan and Serrano!  I am very worried about the catching.  A skilled catcher is a must in order to frame the zone properly. I trust Rob has things under control.  The pitching staff has to have confidence in their catcher.