One Republic Playing on Friday Night of Homecoming 2009...

Mike Minyard

The rumor is that One Republic will have a concert in Tulsa at the Mabee Center on Friday, February 13, as part of the 2009 Homecoming festivities.

Check out this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Tedder

Ryan is the lead singer and an ORU guy.

http://www.onerepublic.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGPUuPHdHQg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Minyard

• SOLO_Gold

• tmh8286

• ORU Eli

By the way... someone confirmed with me that the concert will be on Friday, Feb. 13.  So alumni could have a great little trip out to Tulsa.  Basketball games on Thursday and Saturday, and a good concert on Friday.

No word on ticket prices or opening acts yet.

headerShow.jpg

OneRepublic nominated in the 51st Annual Grammy Nominations

Congratulations to OneRepublic for being nominated in the following category for the 51st Annual Grammy Nominations:  Best Pop Performances by a Duo or Group with Vocals

I just bought my front row tickets through the presale yesterday... and I already have a date that's just a little hotter than you!!!  I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

Glad you'll be in town for Homecoming.  It could be a good weekend with a new school president, basketball game, concert, etc.  Plus, we can rally some people together to go out for a good time too.  We do have a Dave & Buster's now.  I haven't been, but I hear it's fun.

I just bought my front row tickets through the presale yesterday... and I already have a date that's just a little hotter than you!!!  I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not.

Glad you'll be in town for Homecoming.  It could be a good weekend with a new school president, basketball game, concert, etc.  Plus, we can rally some people together to go out for a good time too.  We do have a Dave & Buster's now.  I haven't been, but I hear it's fun.

What the....

Yesterday? Wow - thanks for the heads up.  :-)

Debt is down...hopes are up...campus improvements are in place...athletic stability and promise is as high as ever...administration is showing responsible and open, honest practices...a big show is coming to the Mabee...an exciting leader is all but promised to be on the way...

Is it just me or is that corner we all talked about turning back in Fall of 2007 finally starting to come to fruition? Never have I been more excited for or proud of my university.

Debt is down...hopes are up...campus improvements are in place...athletic stability and promise is as high as ever...administration is showing responsible and open, honest practices...a big show is coming to the Mabee...an exciting leader is all but promised to be on the way...

Is it just me or is that corner we all talked about turning back in Fall of 2007 finally starting to come to fruition? Never have I been more excited for or proud of my university.

This post got me more excited than any other post I've read in a very very long time!  +1 my friend!

Don't kick my chair, alright?

I'll agree to that on 2 conditions:

1. Don't overdue it on the cologne. (I know the girlfriend is coming with you.)

2. I don't want to hear you signing alto, in some embarrassing attempt to impress the lady.

Do we have a deal?

I totally agree. Blue & I will be in the third row for the concert. This should be the best Homecoming we have attended since 1974.  How exciting!!!

When? Who?