• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• ORUalum

• Mike Minyard

• theeagleman5

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Eddie Sutton on the radio this morning saying he thought he'd try to go to the game tonight, and they just showed him in the stands.  I got the impression he was trying to support both teams, really.

OSU has definitely upped the intensity.

It is so funny - you say everything I am thinking!  I was going to say the same thing about OSU intensity - they're fighting hard for every rebound.

is it me, or can camargo drive on OSU anytime she wants.  i'd like to see her demand the ball a little more the rest of the game

In spite of the whining of the announcers I think ORU is getting hosed by the officials.  A clean strip is called a foul, then a scrum for the ball is again called a foul on ORU.  The coach of OSU is getting animated at the refs and it's paying off . . .

I think we're running out of gas.  Great effort by our girls tonight.  We need to catch a break or two, and hit a three.

the turning point of the game to me was when riley missed two free throws, OSU got the rebound, and made a three.