• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• ORUalum

• Mike Minyard

• theeagleman5

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on this one MrsSmith.  ORU up by one, 12-11, with thirteen minutes left in first.  Ball got stuck between the basket and the backboard, and Coach Eli came out and knocked it loose.  The OSU announcers made a comment about "one of the assistant coaches that's about seven feet tall came out and knocked the ball out!"  They laughed about him still having some "ups". 

About nine minutes left, 15 all, seven TO's on both teams.  ORU is really looking pretty good against the cowgirls at this point. 

i'm real impressed w/the quality of OSU's webcast

The thing I miss with most of the webcasts is having the score in the corner of the screen.  Some places have them, but most don't - not even OSU.  Other than that, though, I'd agree.  The video stream is very good, and the announcers are positive about ORU - not too homer.  I think the score is 21-19 ORU, with about seven minutes left.

voelkner having a tough night.  georgia jones looks like a real good player.

She took some pretty weak shots - I suspect that she was looking for the foul.

The thing I miss with most of the webcasts is having the score in the corner of the screen.  Some places have them, but most don't - not even OSU.  Other than that, though, I'd agree.  The video stream is very good, and the announcers are positive about ORU - not too homer.  I think the score is 21-19 ORU, with about seven minutes left.

your right a score in the corner would really be helpful.  i guess the webcast seems so much better because i'm just too used to the summit league webcasts

turnovers and offensive rebounds are really hurting ORU so far

You're right.  A lazy pass before the break almost cost ORU another Cowgirl basket.  Fortunately the player traveled on the layup.  With four minutes left in the first, 24-23 Cowgirls.

27-24 at the half.  Overall, though, a decent effort by ORU.  Cowgirls went to a zone that seemed to befuddle OSU.  ORU has 14 TO's in the half. 

OSU cheerleaders playing the musical chair game at halftime, which is pretty interesting.  They're playing it with a great deal of - uhh - enthusiasm!!

Go ladies!...keep theEagleman posted....... :-)