Awesome 1st half

ORU_Ed

The Ladies are 7-1 in Conference after one time through.  They are playing very well.  We've had several different rotations that the coaches are working with and each combination seems to be working well.  There are a couple of younger girls that are pushing the older ladies to be even better.  That's a good thing. 

They just completed a swing with 10 of their last 12 games on the road.  The second half of the season will give them 8 of their las 10 at home and then the conference tourney at home as well.  They have a chance to do really well. 

Get out and see them if you can.  They are 13-6 over all.  Lets do our part to help them push that record to 23-6 by year's end.

I'm with you Ed!  The TU-ORU earlier this year was a lot of fun.  I plan to make a few more home games over the next few weeks.  I have also been impressed by the student support for the volleyball team.  It makes a big difference to have a supportive home-field advantage.

Good point on the Conference Tournament as well.  I hope that many Tulsa area ORU fans can make it out to support the team in that tournament.  Based upon their record so far, they have a good chance to advance to the NCAAs, and good crowd support could give them the extra push they need to get there.

Glad the ladies are doing well...keep in going thru the conference championship and we'll be in the NCAA tourney..... :-)