• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORU Big Brother

• OKC Eagle

• Mike Minyard

• tmh8286

...just as long as Ben-Holter doesn't wear lipstick..... :-D....glad to hear he may still be in the ORU fold for next season....

Not sure what you're talking about there BB... She's the one who 'changed' the establishment and overthrew the entrenched order. And she's really accomplished something.

ORUBB just can't handle the "half-full" concept.  Optimism isn't in his vocabulary.  Nothing good could ever come out of Alaska...

I think we need to set up a seperate politics thread and duke out the issues.

By the way does anyone know how such a cold state can produce such a fiery woman?

No, but she might be on her way to being kicked out of office.

We need to get you into one of ORU's government classes if you think going from governor to VP is getting "kicked out of office", ORUBB!! 

You've obviously been spending too much time on the Daily Kos.

By the way does anyone know how such a cold state can produce such a fiery woman?

Back bacon.

As for the "kicked out of office" slam, I presume ORUBB is referring to Palin's apparent  acceptance of campaign money from a source who's illegal contributions have led to other elected officials losing their jobs and/or going to jail.  Correct?

There seems to be some passionate opinions on this issue.

I think the people who don't like Sara are scared to death of her.  After 14 years in the wilderness, conservatives have a voice again.

Back bacon.

As for the "kicked out of office" slam, I presume ORUBB is referring to Palin's apparent  acceptance of campaign money from a source who's illegal contributions have led to other elected officials losing their jobs and/or going to jail.  Correct?

No, I'm talking about how she is currently under investigation by her state legilsature for firing the top security officer in Alaska for denying her request to fire her ex-brother-in-law, a state tropper. But that other stuff will work, too. She also for banning books.

What, have they not talked about that on Fox News?

No, I'm talking about how she is currently under investigation by her state legilsature for firing the top security officer in Alaska for denying her request to fire her ex-brother-in-law, a state tropper. But that other stuff will work, too. She also for banning books.

What, have they not talked about that on Fox News?

Oh, yeah - you're talking about the officer that tazered his ten year old son, and that threatened to kill his father in law.

Yes, they DID talk about that on Fox News.