oru beats tu 3-2

jmg1984

YES!!!  Glad to hear it.  I'd thought I might try to make it over to the game, but ended up with other stuff keeping me away. 

I'm definitely going to try to make it to some V-ball games this year, though.

Always great to beat TU in any sport....and i'll bet our girls are better looking, too..... :-D

ORU_Ed sat right in front of me and we had a great time.  In the fifth game, when ORU was ahead 7-6, the TU coach started yelling at the scorekeeper and the official (ref?) complaining that there was a scoring error in ORU's favor and that the score was incorrect.

He received a yellow card.

Then ORU went on an 8-2 run to win the game 15-8 (if I remember correctly).  During that run, the TU coach got upset about something else and received a red card.  However, he stayed around to coach for the last few points.  I'm not sure what the consequence of the red card is.  Someone said that it is an automatic point for the opposing team.

There was a lot of drama in the last game, and there was also tremendous fan support, including a large number of students.  The bleachers were overflowing, so others were standing around, and about another 40 students were watching from the running track up above.  It was a lot of fun, and the girls played well.

excellent update....typical TU whining....they have been that way for the last 30+ yrs....lol.......it never ends especially when losing to ORU....it doesn't get much better than that........ :-D