2008 Season...

theeagleman5

Looks like ORU has a challenging schedule for the 2008 fall season....i see we have 3 home exhibition games coming up in the next week...i hope the team gets some support....any chance we can win the Summit this year?...i will look forward to reports on the upcoming matches.... :-)

I see the boys beat JBU by 7-nil the other night....congrats on the great start!...theEagleman is a big soccer fan!...... :-D

I see the boys beat JBU by 7-nil the other night....congrats on the great start!...theEagleman is a big soccer fan!...... :-D

Big crowds the past two nights too!  Seriously!

Excellent news, MM....love to hear about the crowd support...hopefully another big turnout for Missouri State tonight!..... :-)

I see where we lost our opener to UAB in Memphis yesterday, 2-1. Sounded like a very competive game from what i read.....playing the host Tigers on sunday.....let's hope for an upset of the home team!.... :|

Another tough loss to Memphis yesterday, 4-3.....sounds like we played two competive games and just came up short....hopefully the boys will rebound against Belmont in the home opener next weekend.... :-)

How did we do against Belmont tonight and was there a good turnout?