2008-09 Schedule

theeagleman5

Well, it's good to see that SOMEONE got a schedule out there before September....Marquette, Nebraska, UTSA.....very impressive!!!.....the ladies are in for a challanging season and hopefully they can return to the NCAAs...... :-)

Interesting Sr. to be guard Rachel Watman not listed on the roster.  Anyone have anything on that?

Good observation, bbm.  She's not listed in the article or the roster.  Haven't heard anything about that, but sometimes they don't make a big deal about someone leaving.  If it's the case, sorry to hear it.  She added a big spark to the team.

I did a quick Google check and didn't find anything about a transfer - I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the deal is.

No aussie this year, from what i hear she is staying home because of personal reasons.

Before her senior year - what a shame!  Who knows what the story is, but if the situation is resolved, I wonder if she could come back next year if she desired - kind of like Ben Haynes did with the men (although I realize the situations are different - one a walk-on, the other a starter).

Rachel is gone. Has been gone for a while, now.

Something about a boy and wanting to go home...

Oh, brother :roll:!  Boys are a dime a dozen - it's D-I basketball scholarships that are hard to come by!

Women......go figure........could you imagine the uproar if Robert Jarvis left ORU for a chick back home?..... :-D..........then again, i guess it's not easy being half way around the world from home...... :-P