Oldies but goodies......

theeagleman5

Any people in the know have any idea what happened to the following ex-ORU Titans.....Greg McDougald?....Sam McCants?....Sam McCamey?... Larry Baker?....John Patterson?.....now those are all a blast from the past......!!!...... :mrgreen:

I kind of felt sorry fer  ya - 3 days without a post.  I don't know who the heck these guys are ! :-(

I guess there are just no REAL Titan fans out there anymore....lol....all those guys were key ORU contributors in the early 70s....i guess i will just have to call Ken Trickey or Glenn Smith....lol..... :-P

McDougald, McCants and McCamey were all drafted but never made it in the NBA....McCants was a pothead and a real crazy dude....he hit on my then fiance many times when we were at ORU...he liked the white chicks...my best guess is that he may be doing 25-life in the Florida penal system...lol....McDougald was 6-8 255 and had a real NBA body but never made it...i think he was even drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round.....McCamey was a nice guy...class dude...he was a Phys Ed teacher for a few years while i was there....i really liked him..... :-)

thanks.....we can always count on mom..... :-)

• 6 years later...

GMack.....we heard about your dads' passing....he was one of TheEaglemans' favorite ORU players back in the day.....should have been decent NBA player because he had the game....not sure what happened....but deepest condolences on the loss of your father.... :|

• 5 years later...
On 6/25/2008 at 9:01 PM, theeagleman5 said:

McDougald, McCants and McCamey were all drafted but never made it in the NBA....McCants was a pothead and a real crazy dude....he hit on my then fiance many times when we were at ORU...he liked the white chicks...my best guess is that he may be doing 25-life in the Florida penal system...lol....McDougald was 6-8 255 and had a real NBA body but never made it...i think he was even drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round.....McCamey was a nice guy...class dude...he was a Phys Ed teacher for a few years while i was there....i really liked him..... :-)