Andretti Wins!!

Bogus Smith

Andretti Bain wins the 400m Outdoor Championship by 0.01 seconds.  The guy he beat was "nosed" out and placed second last year, too!  Two national championships for ORU in one year!

Congratulations Andreti

amazing...congrats to Andretti!!!... 8-)

Congratulation to Andretti! What an amazing win! He is a hard worker with a lot of character. He really represents the university well.

Great job Andretti! I missed it - mowing the lawn. But my wife and daughter saw it and said he was interviewed afterwards. Unfortunately, my daughter changed the channel afterwards and we lost what was saved on TIVO. I hope someone can find a copy of the CBS telecast.

I was watching it this afternoon and fell asleep on the couch. Being disoriented after my afternoon nap, I turned off my DVR without pressing record - the tragedy! Help us athletic department!

Congratulation to Andretti! What an amazing win! He is a hard worker with a lot of character. He really represents the university well.

Here's a link to a post race interview - and it sure supports the above statement.

http://track.flocasts.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234004-2008-ncaa-outdoor-track-field-championships/66092-andretti-bain-400-champ

AWESOME interview!...this is a great day for ORU sports!!!.... :-D

Here is a link to an article in the Nassau Guardian.

Not only did he post the fastest time in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) this year, but he has recorded the fastest time by any Bahamian male competing in the 400 meters (m) indoors this year.

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/sports/306980029312407.php

Great interview! For anyone that is still awake, then Outdoor Track championships is being reaired right now. It's going to go until 3 a. m.

Set that TIVO  :-)

Great interview with Andretti.

I appreciate everyone finding these videos for all of us to watch!

SWEET!  I found the race posted to You Tube - here's the link:

Congratulations to Andretti - you've made us all proud, buddy!  Good luck to you with your plans and activities this summer!

Awesome!

here is Andretti's previous National Championship in the indoor 400m

SWEET!  I found the race posted to You Tube - here's the link:

Congratulations to Andretti - you've made us all proud, buddy!  Good luck to you with your plans and activities this summer!

Did you notice how the announcers spent more time talking about Lionel Larry coming in second than they did Andretti winning the race?  Frustrating race for Larry, coming in second for the second year in a row, but come on - Bain won it, give the guy a few props, please!!!

Incredible, Senior!  That graphic is almost more exciting than the actual race was!  Great job!

WOW!!  This may be the best one yet, senior08!!!  Incredible!!  Thanks!  And thanks for sharing with us!!