Re: USC on the schedule.

wakeflip1

One thing to keep in mind is that most of the entries to that list were made in April, May and June - many, if not most, of those programs will likely have their schedules pretty much filled by this point.  I'm sure that the scheduling challenges are great at this point in the season.

That's true, THM, and I have to believe that you're really hustling to try and finish up your schedule - whether it is for a home, away or neutral game.  However, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Minnesota, Nebraska and Kent State all updated their posts in July.  Those would be some good games to get home-and-home, if possible. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• TrueBlue82

• oruvoice

• tmh8286

Well, like they say, when the jury is out for a very long time, it is usually very good, or very bad.  I'm believing coach has a very good non-conference schedule lined up - can hardly wait!

I think our non-conference schedule is going to be fantastic.... it's the home schedule that has me concerned.

The non-conference schedule is going to be solid.  A lot of really good opponents.  Even the home schedule could have a couple "good" games.

The non-conference schedule is going to be solid.  A lot of really good opponents.  Even the home schedule could have a couple "good" games.

Any idea on when we may see a finalized schedule yet? wasnt it around this time last year the schedule was announced?

Mike, you are such a teaser! :-D

My understanding is that we are working out some things with a couple games and the schedule will be complete.  How fast that happens is up in the air.  It could be a couple weeks or it could be early September.  Unfortunately I don't have much of a timeline since we depend on other schools to finalize it.

A 'mole' in the athletic department just told me about the two home games...

VERY, VERY EXCITING!!!!!!!

OHHHH !!!!!  Dont toy with my emotions like that.....  just give me a hint  :wink:

but now im even more excited too

OK, here's your hint...

One is about a 4-5 hour drive from Tulsa and the other one is about an 11-12 hour drive from Tulsa!  :evil:

I'll have to go back thru the record books, but one of them, I don't think we have ever played...The other one, maybe twice?

OK, here's your hint...

One is about a 4-5 hour drive from Tulsa and the other one is about an 11-12 hour drive from Tulsa!  :evil:

Directions?  East? West? North? South?  Inquiring minds want to know!!  :-D

Directions?  East? West? North? South?  Inquiring minds want to know!!  :-D

Whichever way you go, just make sure you don't take a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

Whichever way you go, just make sure you don't take a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

Is that a clue?

As in: one of my favorite bands is Los Lobos...  :wink: