ORU vs Centenary

MrsSmith

We're losing 4-1 top of the 5th.  If we lose this game we are going to need to fire Cris Belvin.  :-D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Old Titan

• MrsSmith

• ORU-sisko

Top Posters In This Topic

We're losing 4-1 top of the 5th.  If we lose this game we are going to need to fire Cris Belvin.  :-D

Thanks for reminding me of the game, MrsSmith.  With all the events of the day I'd kind of forgotten about it!  I tuned in just in time to hear Martinez hit a stand up double to tie it up in the top of the seventh.

Losing 5-4 in the top of the 9th with one out we scored 5 runs.  We just might pull this one out.

Headed to the 11th inning, still tied at 9-all.

This game has featurd a little bit of everything.

Unfortunately, that does not include timely pitching or fielding...  :|

Seems like, just from listening, we've played about as badly as we could play.  If we are able to win this it would be close to a miracle.

Chris Belvin has called a very entertaining and informative game tonight!  His experience as a radio-baseball announcer came right back to him!    He did a great job of creating a good "visual" of the play on the field, with his own ongoing version of "color commentary".  He added some refreshing insights to the game and the setting in Shreveport.

If you haven't listened to Chris in awhile, tune him in tomorrow and Sunday.  It"s worth the time if you like baseball on the radio.

Can somebody give a score update, please?

still tied in the top of the 12th.  We do have a runner on.

Suddenly, it's a pitcher's duel.

I can assure you from personal experience, there are players and coaches in BOTH dugouts who, win or lose, just wish this thing would get over with - in 14 hours, they have to play a doubleheader!.  :-P

Chris Belvin has called a very entertaining and informative game tonight!  His experience as a radio-baseball announcer came right back to him!    He did a great job of creating a good "visual" of the play on the field, with his own ongoing version of "color commentary".  He added some refreshing insights to the game and the setting in Shreveport.

If you haven't listened to Chris in awhile, tune him in tomorrow and Sunday.  It"s worth the time if you like baseball on the radio.

Cris really does do a great job calling baseball - but right now, Geoff Haxton is laying there snug in his pj's and laughing his butt off that Belvin got stuck with this extra-inning marathon...

Wow OT.  Put away your crystal ball.  This couch sure is comfy!  Enjoying listening to Bells.  He's held down the fort in fine fashion.  My voice box is appreciating the weekend off.  I do miss being there with the guys.  Haven't missed many games in my 3 seasons.

I did call that Missouri State 15 inning marathon the night ORU beat Chi. State to go to the dance.  It was ripping me apart trying to watch JB, Caleb, Ken and company try to go to the NCAA's for the first time since 84 and call the baseball at the same time.  Got to the UMAC right when it was wrapping up.

Still no baby yet. 

Go Golden Eagles.

okay, so its friday night in DC and I skipped going to the club a little bit just to catch the end of this game....

and i am still in my dancing shoes....

and now my pc is freaking out...

whats the score?