Re: Kathy Lee Gifford????........

theeagleman5

I'm not Eagleman, but I was in the 2nd room on the right after the bathroom...can't remember the room #...

Wow small world, im in the room next to the head RA room.

I would add Steve Mansfield to the list, he's the author of "The Faith of George W. Bush" and other publications. Also, Jim Stovall, founder of Narrative TV Network.  see www.jimstovall.com

Faced with the challenge of total blindness,

Jim Stovall has gone on to become:

* An International Humanitarian of the Year;

* A National Olympic weightlifting champion;

* An Emmy Award winner;

* President and Co-Founder of Narrative Television Network;

* One of 10 Outstanding Young Americans awarded by the U.S. Jaycees;

* A National Entrepreneur of the Year;

*The author of the best selling book, “The Ultimate Gift.” Now a 20th Century Fox major motion picture.

hahaha yeah there are quite a few... thats hilarious. haha I love this wing, this was my first year but a good one... we've got a good chance of wrapping up all school in the next couple weeks.

I'm a little late to this thread, and while he attended ORU, I'm not sure he ever graduated, but still:  shouldn't Joel Osteen be included in this discussion?

More people under the age of 30 probably know who is, compared to Kathy Lee...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a little late to this thread, and while he attended ORU, I'm not sure he ever graduated, but still:  shouldn't Joel Osteen be included in this discussion?

He was actually my recommendation this year. Joel attended ORU for one semester and has a lot of ORU people on staff, including alumni board member Noel Wright '98

One would think Sterns has an inside track, as Stovall will be receiving an honorary doctorate at commencement this year  http://www.oru.edu/news/news_stories.ph ... =826 

I thought maybe someone was posting about Kathy Lee joining the afternoon segment of the Today show.  I saw some of it yesterday.  After 3 hours of the Today Show in the morning, what else is there to talk about?  :)