Vote for Scott Sutton on ESPN Poll

orumom

Second to last isn't all bad - the more we can keep Scott Sutton "under the radar" (if that's possible with his pedigree last name), the better. Get the Eagles to the Sweet Sixteen, and he'll vault to the top of the charts!

I agree Blue.... let's keep Scott our little secret until later this season. I'm afreaid that the success we might have will result in lot of attention to Sutton - especially if Arkansas does not do well this year. The Sutton name is still revered in Hog land.

Guest EagleBackr

...I'm not about to participate in any activity that draws attention to our many successful coaches, for fear of losing any of them to potential suitors. When the subject comes up, I tell people that we don't even HAVE any coaches - all of our teams are just REALLY good intramural squads....

With our continued recruiting success, we also need to keep an eye on Mr. Williams. Cory is a tremendous asset for ORU.... he can go into a recruit's home and discuss what it is like to play college and professional basketball and he can also emphatically sell the vision and philosophy of the university.

You are so right on all points, Terry. In fact, we have a very talented set of assistants that, due to their years together at ORU, have each developed a special niche on the staff. I hope that ORU recognizes their collective worth and is showing their appreciation by compensating them in an adequate way.