John A. Ferguson Diamond Dinner - February 1st

ORUTerry

(I know this is a baseball related item, but this is important and I want to make sure you are aware of this in case you don't cruise the other boards)

Important Baseball Fundraiser Set for February 1

The annual John A. Ferguson Diamond Dinner benefitting ORU Baseball will take place at the Tulsa Marriott Southern Hills on February 1. The dinner and auction is the primary fundraiser for the baseball program prior to the start of each season.

Table sponsorships that include dinner for eight start at $300. Individual seats are available at $40 each. The silent auction will begin at 6 p.m., VIP reception at 6:30 p.m., and dinner will be served at 7 p.m. followed by the live auction.

The Diamond Dinner’s special guest this year is Boston Red Sox pitching coach John Farrell. The MLB Pitching Coach of the Year helped guide the Red Sox to a World Series championship last year.

Call (918) 495-7213 or visit www.orugoldeneagles.com for more information.

(I know this is a baseball related item, but this important and I want to make sure you are aware of this in case you don't cruise the other boards)

I don't know...  You'll probably be hearing from your son about this!!  I'd watch my back if I were you!  :lol: