$1 Hotdog Night - ORU vs. Missouri State on Saturday Night at 7

Mike Minyard

ORU Women's Basketball takes on Missouri State on Saturday at 7 p.m.

$1 Hotdog Night

1,000 fans will receive FREE coney and smoothie coupons courtesy of Coney Beach and Camille's

Tickets are only $5 each... call 495-6000 or visit www.orugoldeneagles.com

We'll be there!  I hope lots of other basketball-starved ORU fans will show up as well - this is really an exciting team to watch.

WOW! what a promotion by Camille's & Coney Beach. Quik Trip, Nordaggio's and Pepper's have  been wonderful as well when you multiply out the value of the coupons they give away at almost every game.  We are fortunate to find favor with such great sponsors.

• 3 weeks later...

Be sure to come to the next TU game where, if you can throw a BB into a thimble from half court, you can win the rest of Henry Primeaux's pre-game hotdog.

ash  =o)

Be sure to come to the next TU game where, if you can throw a BB into a thimble from half court, you can win the rest of Henry Primeaux's pre-game hotdog.

ash   =o)

:-D :-D :-D

ash  =o)

wait just a minute...i have to call BS on your promotion ashVID.  i've seen Henry Primeaux and there is nothing ever left of pre-game hotdog once he's finished with it. :-D