2008 Summit League Baseball Schedules

Bogus Smith

I'm not finding the ORU schedule anywhere - I'm assuming that it hasn't been released yet - am I right?  Out of curiosity I checked the Oregon State schedule, and couldn't find that it had been released either.

I haven't found those either.  I'm attempting to find schedules that I have heard that we're on their schedules to see what the dates are and try to piece together our schedule since it hasn't been released yet.  I haven't been able to find KU, OSU (the one in Stillwater), Baylor or Missouri State.  These are teams that I have heard are on our home schedule and I'm sure there is more.

Just found us listed on another 2008 opponents schedule - March 14-16 at Pepperdine in Malibu.  I was on the Pepperdine campus last year, and the field is absolutely gorgeous - surrounded by palm trees and a view of the Pacific.  This would be a great road trip for Golden Eagle fans!

We also have a three game home series with Dallas Baptist - March 20-22 and we're playing in the UT-Arlington Invitational March 6-8, a round-robin event with UTA, Dallas Baptist and McNeese State.

Just found us listed on another 2008 opponents schedule - March 14-16 at Pepperdine in Malibu.  I was on the Pepperdine campus last year, and the field is absolutely gorgeous - surrounded by palm trees and a view of the Pacific.  This would be a great road trip for Golden Eagle fans!

Absolutely correct, 82!  What a fantastic campus Pepperdine has.  That week may be spring break, too.  It would make for a great road trip with the family and see some of the sites around Southern Cal.

We also have a three game home series with Dallas Baptist - March 20-22 and we're playing in the UT-Arlington Invitational March 6-8, a round-robin event with UTA, Dallas Baptist and McNeese State.

Dallas Baptist seems to always have a great baseball program.  I wondered why we never played them, but it looks like we'll get them four times this year.  Their RPI is usually in the mid to high double digits every year and it's a close road trip for both teams.  Baseball is the only sport that they play D-1 in (right now).  Nice find, Blue!