Favorite YouTube Videos

tmh8286

That court is the same size as the practice courts at Broken Arrow going ACROSS the gym!! With a bunch of oversized players it looks like it's miniature.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• ORUalum

• Dr. Cornelius

• MadAdder

Great post Doc!!

IMHO listening to Sir Colin Davis and the London Symphony performing the Messiah was like watching Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls play basketball - The best of the best.

North Point Community Church's worship team play three Christmas carols on iPads and iPhones. Amazing! Must see!!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Okay, now THAT'S cool! No explanation of what was going on, though. Looks cool, but would mean more if I understood what we were seeing.

Really great vidoe, Dr. C.!!

• 1 month later...

Great job by the Pride of West Virginia!! If anyone has done band formations and competitive band marching, you realize how difficult those drills are to execute. I'm sure that they have practiced that for a couple of weeks, but those guys did some amazing things on that field. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing, TMH.

I'm partial to the Navy because my dad served in it in WW II, but my favorite is the submerging submarine, with the periscope above the waves! Close second is the tank with rolling tracks. That's an amazing bit of work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We're in the midst of themessage board summer doldrums. Time to fire up some videos to entertain us till things get hopping again.

Thought a great place to start would be this brilliant musical piece called "Jellyfish." Hope you enjoy:

"Waffles" by the same guy is pretty good, too.

We're in the midst of themessage board summer doldrums. Time to fire up some videos to entertain us till things get hopping again.

Thought a great place to start would be this brilliant musical piece called "Jellyfish." Hope you enjoy:

"Waffles" by the same guy is pretty good, too.

i want my 1:41 back. :D needless to say i did not bother to look up the "Waffles" clip.

i want my 1:41 back. :D needless to say i did not bother to look up the "Waffles" clip.

Oh come on, alum, that video's funny. In a rather dull, boring, summer doldrums sort of a way.

"Jellyfish. Jel-ly-fish. See the difference? It's subtle but it could save your life."

I'm not kidding - after you watch it four or five times it really starts to make sense.

"Take some jellly, take some fish. Make a sandwich, delish."

• 1 month later...

A different sort of rendition of the Star Sangled Banner. Here's the story of the lead singer:

"Dave Bray was born in Yorkshire England to American parents while his father worked for the NSA. His family relocated to Jefferson, Pennsylvania at age 5. A dedicated patriot, Dave served in the U.S. Navy for four years as an 8404 FMF corpsman for 2nd battalion 2nd marines, and while at Camp Johnson in North Carolina, won the coveted Top Dog Award. Dave was the lead singer of the bands 1Echo1 and Soveren prior to becoming the front man for Madison Rising.

Corpsmen for the Marines are US Navy personnel. Because they volunteer for this most dangerous duty, they have always been well respected and appreciated by the Marines."