'07-'08 Preseason Prospectus

Old Titan

That we played Memphis in the 1st Round of the NCAA Tourney last year?

You are correct!!  It was Washington State that we played in the 2007 NCAA Tournament.  Memphis was a left-over from the prior year's prospectus!  :-D 

You win a "Cheer" for your fine research.

Kudos to CB for fixing this so quickly!!  Have I ever told you what a great Media Relations department we have at ORU??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORU Eli

• Old Titan

• tmh8286

• OKC Eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

"He hates cans..."    :-D

Beat me to it...

Just remember: Yemi, Adam and Shawn are all we need for a successful year.  And Curtis Allen.  Curtis, and Yemi, and Adam, and Shawn are all we need.  And maybe Marcus Lewis. 

Marcus, and Curtis, and Yemi, and Adam, and Shawn - that's all we need.  And then maybe Moses and Kelvin and Marchello.  That's all we need - Yemi, and Adam, and Shawn, and Curtis and Marcus, and Moses and Kelvin and Marchello.  And maybe Robert Jarvis.  Robert, and Yemi, and Adam, and Shawn, and...   :-D

I think I'm going to get some pizza in a cup for lunch.

is that kinda like Justin Timberlake's 'junk' in a box?

Yemi, and Adam, and Shawn, and Curtis and Marcus, and Moses and Kelvin and Marchello.  And maybe Robert Jarvis.

There's your Sutton 9-man rotation for the year, folks! As long as all those guys make it on the floor come November (barring injury or elligibilty issues), expect to see them getting the most time on the floor come game night. We will probably see at least 3 red-shirts this year: Howard, Hardy and Moore- with possibly a 4th if Stokes doesn't get going after his injury. The guard position is really crowded right now (9 of the 16 roster spots are 1, 2, or 3 positions). I can't see the coaches encouraging him to hurry back just to sit on the bench. If someone in that 9-man rotation does not make it on the floor, then look for Dunn and Morton to break through and fill the void. We're loaded with athleticism at almost every position this year. This team will be really fun to watch.

Would be very surprised if Jarvis did not start and should be one of the top 2 or 3 scorers on this team. Very good find for ORU.

TMH or Terry or somebody mentioned they'd be surprised if Hardy came over just to redshirt...I tend to agree. I don't get the feeling anybody on the board knows how good he is yet but seems that he came to play and play now.

"Mid day at the grocery store a Junk in a box"

From what little I've seen (and worse, heard), pretty much all of Justin's stuff is junk.  No wait, all of it.

For those of us with shorter memories, please remind us what Hardy's story is.  Did he transfer from somewhere?