Signing Period

ORUTerry

Have heard really good things about the kid from North Carolina (via NYC).... Cross between Larry Owens and Ken Tutt.

Wow! I take my eyes off the message board for 1 sec and the floodgates open up! Awesome we got our two guards. I plan on visiting Patterson school for a game when I'm home for the holidays. i'll let u guys no how he looks if i make it up there. Thanks for keeping your ears on the wire, Terry and hooking us up with the info whenever you found out. It's good to be an Eaglefan. Whoever the rest of those guys are out there, give me their names so I can make 'em an offer they can't refuse.

Sweet! I'm at "Role Player" status! Whatever that means :D

Both of these guys sound like excellent catches for ORU. Can't wait to see them play. I'll get to see Gaines play this season when they go up against Broken Arrow.

On a side note, my son played on the Tulsa Dawgs team in it's infancy. He got the boot after a couple of seasons!

This is really great news about both recruits. I was a little concerned about getting the guard from prep school because when I went to the link the ORU committment was not by his name but that is not important any more. I believe this is the work of Coach Williams? What do you think? :roll:

I have heard that our third guard might be coming from Northern Oklahoma JC. darrenj said that it would be a foreign player. There are actually two teams for NOJC (Enid and Tonkawa). Each team has a foreign player:

Egidijus Budrikis, 6'6" - Lithuania (Freshman)

Rashad Moss, 6'7" - Bahamas (Freshman) - not sure if he is a guard