Upcoming Volleyball Season

ORU_Ed

Does anyone have any info. on the team for this year?

With my daughter playing 13s club vball we'll be at a lot of home games so she can learn.  I was wondering with the loss of a couple of our seniors, who's going to be the big offensive weapons and how does coach see this years team?

I do not know about the team yet, however I can tell you that you will be pleased at the look of the AC. Its a work in progress!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike.

With Sofia (vball_sofdof) playing competitive volleyball this year (although it's 13 year olds), I'll try to keep everyone up to date on how the ORU girls are doing from what we see at home games.

And I know I'm one of the few who care...so what.  :-)

I actually coach Varsity Volleyball at Grace Christian and Sheera (ORU head coach) came out and ran a camp for us around a month ago.  I'll be at a few games this year, and I will be interested in some game reports...

Thanks Mike.

With Sofia (vball_sofdof) playing competitive volleyball this year (although it's 13 year olds), I'll try to keep everyone up to date on how the ORU girls are doing from what we see at home games.

And I know I'm one of the few who care...so what.   :-)

We may not talk as much around here about some of the other sports, Eddie, but I think there are quite a lot of us that feel if it's ORU athletics, we care about 'em.  You can be our go-to guy when it comes to volleyball.  Your reports may get some of the rest of us charged up to go to some games.  Volleyball is really fun to watch, and getting a little encouragement from you might be all that some of us need to start showing up for some games :wink:

We may not talk as much around here about some of the other sports, Eddie, but I think there are quite a lot of us that feel if it's ORU athletics, we care about 'em.  You can be our go-to guy when it comes to volleyball.  Your reports may get some of the rest of us charged up to go to some games.  Volleyball is really fun to watch, and getting a little encouragement from you might be all that some of us need to start showing up for some games :wink: