Re: Rotnei Clarke

dchief42

If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?

• Kansas
    • Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma State
    • Oral Roberts
    • Tulsa
    • Kentucky
    • Arizona State
    • Other

Things weren't as bad as we thought............

Now that we are looking at our great new recruits, I have to admit, I would have stood in line for an hour to watch Beloved play as well  8-)  We thought things were gloomy, but we were wrong.

I'm looking forward to the BBQ & Auction and basketball!

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• tmh8286

• Bogus Smith

Things weren't as bad as we thought............

Now that we are looking at our great new recruits, I have to admit, I would have stood in line for an hour to watch Beloved play as well  8-)  We thought things were gloomy, but we were wrong.

I'm looking forward to the BBQ & Auction and basketball!

Looking back on the whole RC saga now is like watching a train wreck in slow-mo.

Let's hope we never get bogged down in a situation like that again.

One of two things will take place in 2010-2011:

Rotnei Clarke will be a star on a very talented Razorback basketball club that is ready to extend Jon Pilphrey's contract another five years, or

Rotnei Clarke will be a disillusioned basketball player that realizes he isn't going to get significant playing time and is willing to work his way back without parental involvement into a star position on a mid-major (ORU?) team.

Just a prediction...

One of two things will take place in 2010-2011:

Rotnei Clarke will be a star on a very talented Razorback basketball club that is ready to extend Jon Pilphrey's contract another five years, or

Rotnei Clarke will be a disillusioned basketball player that realizes he isn't going to get significant playing time and is willing to work his way back without parental involvement into a star position on a mid-major (ORU?) team.

Just a prediction...

I would be willing to bet money RC & Co. will never be happy with his playing time, wherever he is:  if he's playing 30 minutes a game, they'll question why it's not 35.  If he's averaging 12 pts. a game, they'll say he could average 18 a game with more minutes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  if he's not starting, playing major minutes, and/or at least honorable mention All-SEC after his sophomore year, he'll transfer.