Why Arkansas Gets On My Nerves

Old Titan

Get a load of this Mickey Mouse sequence from yesterday:

Could you imagine one of our guys pulling a stunt like that?

His elbow looked fine when he threw his helmet! :roll:

What a yahoo. I'm glad he was tossed.  :roll:

I remember Walker putting on some sort of a show when they played at ORU - I don't remember what it was, but I immediately remembered the player - their catcher, I think. 

Anyway, totally bush league.  In answer to you question, OT, no, I can't imagine one of our players pulling a stunt like that.

I showed that video to Mrs. TMH, and her reaction was, "Even when the ball hits them they never act like it does.  That makes that look so fake."  She's right.  Terrible acting job, and that bush leaguer was mad because nobody bought it!  It would be hilarious if not so disgusting.

Yeah I remember this... this is from a year or two ago.  He's a local guy too... from Union HS.  This isn't from this season, but prior to when we played them in the regionals.  I know for a fact that we have played the Hogs since this happened.

Starts at the top....

Mrs. TMH also made that comment - a very wise woman.

Just one more reason to be very thankful for Rob Walton and our coaching staff.

Yeah I remember this... this is from a year or two ago.  He's a local guy too... from Union HS.  This isn't from this season, but prior to when we played them in the regionals.  I know for a fact that we have played the Hogs since this happened.

Good call, MM -  I checked it out on YouTube and this is actually from last May 15.

It came up as the third listing when I Googled "Arkansas baseball" this morning, and since it involved Ole Miss, the Razorbacks' opponent yesterday, I assumed it was from that game yesterday.  It must have bumped up the Google hierarchy due to lots of recent hits.