Plank & the BUZZ

orumom

Crazy me turned on the BUZZ at 2:30 today. I was amazed that one of the 3 emails Plank read was from Joey O asking for Kudos for the team at 81st & Lewis for Saturday night's game. (by the way Joey O, great job writing in)

But then Plank went on to say something about wishing TU was playing OU in a bowl game....hello? Does he not realize that the Big 12 isn't Conference USA & even on a down year my money is on OU winning 10 out of 10 times against TU at football.

I'm happy for TU's bowl game and hope they represent Tulsa well, but their home boy might want to realize their limitations.

they played early in the year and AP doesnt break that run on fourth down, TU wins that game. Both are playing much better and I think it would be a great match-up. OU couldnt stop Mills much like TU couldnt stop AP.

Does he not realize that the Big 12 isn't Conference USA & even on a down year my money is on OU winning 10 out of 10 times against TU at football.

You really don't follow college football, do you?

TU had a great chance to win that game. However, if they played now, there's little doubt OU would roll.

Thanks for the support guys, but I think you'd be suprised.

Not only has OU improved but so has TU. It would still be a ball game.