Bradyn Hubbard- Connors State 6’7 SO

Eaglefan 21

1 hour ago, ORUTerry said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0ef3d12d6aaa2b46998efcacd6336deb.jpeg

Dude honestly seems like a stud. Those are very impressive numbers and hopefully we can close the deal!

• Upvote 2

On paper this guy looks impressive.  Not overly tall at 6'6" 220 lbs. according to Connors State website, but his shooting ability including 2's, 3's and free throws is very respectable.

• Like 1

Heard this third-to-fourth hand, so take it for what it's worth:  ORU is apparently VERY high on Bradyn's list.

Stay tuned...

Looking Episode 11 GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Any chance ORU can get Hank Voight on staff of Men's Basketball....TheEagleman thinks that Hank would certainly help motivate the squad to have a more physical presence.....and if a player doesn't consistently box out or rebound then he gets a ride to the silos and is never seen again......image.jpeg.675af5da31f742282a4b531852f6bef4.jpeg

• Haha 1

I’ve noticed a theme with the current and potential signing…they can all rebound the ball. Even Chase Martin averaged like 8 boards a game in HS as a guard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Eaglefan 21 said:

I’ve noticed a theme with the current and potential signing…they can all rebound the ball. Even Chase Martin averaged like 8 boards a game in HS as a guard.

As the great Moses Malone said in a Nike ad "I figure, if you ain't got the ball, you can't shoot the ball"

• Upvote 2

Bradyn is rated #34 on the Juco basketball top 100 list.  He seems to be flying under the radar and I am surprised more teams are not after him.  They must be too focused on the portal!

Not only are his numbers like video game stats but his team just ran over most of their opponents this year.   He is also from Tulsa and went to Memorial, so Bradyn may want to come home and play in front of his friends and family!  He would make a great fit and might replace Kareem or DJ at one of the forward positions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dang it... 🙄

Though, frankly, after listening to the NSFW music chosen for this announcement video, I'm wondering if this would have been a good culture fit...  #justsayin'

• Upvote 1

It would have been great to get Hubbard but after bringing in Sam and Carlos (both forwards) this past weekend, it might have made it tough for Hubbard to sign.  He may have wondered that playing time would be tough to fight for at those forward spots but who knows.  Just playing arm chair quarterback. 🙃

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

Dang it... 🙄

Though, frankly, after listening to the NSFW music chosen for this announcement video, I'm wondering if this would have been a good culture fit...  #justsayin'

I wonder what the ACU faithful and administration thought of that. I know a few of them. 

• Upvote 1