• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vcboy2000

• tmh8286

• thesportscritic

• LU Jim

Does anybody know the precise rules regarding time outs? How many 30's, how many full TO's, and so on?  Cooper mentioned something about carryovers from the first half?

I'm amazed that Blair is able to carry his team like he's doing despite playing 2 straight games. The guy sounds like the Energizer Bunny.

Yes, 9,800 undergraduates, but our enrollment has doubled over the past few years.

That is fantastic! You guys must be doing a great job over there. Hopefully ORU can be up there in the years to come.

Thesportscritic, i see you are a Carolina guy. Did you go to school there?

Thesportscritic, i see you are a Carolina guy. Did you go to school there?

never went there but i love the team.  I have been to a few games before there at UNC.

Most ORU fans love the Mabee Center - lots of great memories there.  It's still in good shape, but could use a little updating and renovation, I think most would agree.

Thesportscritic, do you live there or in VA?

sportscritic, are talking sound system or padded seats or what? We got new LCD screens over break. We also got a wood floor sanded and repainted over the summer. Our concession stands need some serious up grading.

All the bathrooms just got remodeled at the Mabee Center they look very good.  And the handicap seating areas in row 19's got a new paint job.  They are makeing improvements.

We could really use a new sound system though, we still have the same one put in in 1974.

I ask because I also am a big Heels Hoops fan. I grew up in Charlotte, and my pops graduated from UNC. Our family bleeds Carolina Blue. I really miss the ACC. I was very fortunate growing up in such a great area for college basketball. So much legacy there. Here in Tulsa, college football is king. Lots of great history here with the Sooners, Longhorns, Cowboys, and Cornhuskers. It's been fun living in Big 12 country, but my first love is college basketball in the ACC.