New Season....

ORUTerry

Welcome to the new ORU Sports message board.

This upcoming season with Caleb Green:

CGvsCC2_110.jpg

and Ken Tutt promises to be exciting and fulfilling for ORU basketball fans.

• 2 weeks later...

We're nearly made it - Blue/White game on Nov. 2! It is AMAZING that the new season is nearly here - the off season has flown by. It STILL hasn't softened the pain of the loss to Oakland much, though.

• 3 weeks later...

The new forum is going to be great. Thanks to all involved in gettting it going. Bball season couldn't come quick enough. Family in town tonight; Terry/Tim, let me know how the blue/white game goes...especially Liberty, since we won't see him the rest of the year.

I like the new board. especially if we can get the audio/video stuff up. I would like to see the TV coaches show on here. I can never seem to catch it on tv.

Wow, I like the new Board layout.

Just wanted to say hey, and let you guys know, I'll see you at tonights scrimmage. I'm looking forward to making as many games as possible.

I checked the Schedules and I should be able to make at least 10 home games this year as well as the Dec. 3rd game at Mabee.

I am looking forward to both ORU's continued success, and to TU's resurecting their winning ways. IT will be great for the city to have both teams do well.

Good luck this year and bring on the season. :)

I like the new board. especially if we can get the audio/video stuff up. I would like to see the TV coaches show on here. I can never seem to catch it on tv.

I'm working on it and I think it will end up being a nice feature. The only problem will be file size/compression. Stay tuned. If everything goes as planned we should have coaches shows (both audio and video) soon.

Great to be on the new board. I will be at the scrimmage tonight. Looking forward to a great year. Thanks to all that have made this board possible.

I for one was not too excited about the change of board, but this board is starting to feel like home allready with all the familiar posters. I look forward to talking about a new season of ORU hoops with you guys.

Nice look and user-friendly, too. Way to go.

Alas, I can't attend tonight's scrimmage but do hope to make some games this year. Look foward to getting updates and info here, though...that is until after a few wins. Then I can count on some highlights on SportsCenter every night!